FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS A CAPITAL PROJECT
WHAT MAKES M-TES STAND OUT AMONG OTHER FACILITY MANAGEMENT COMPANIES?
We are unique because we are a Class D & Class K General Contractor, which means you don’t have to search and manage sub-contractors. We can do everything through one point of contact for our clients. Don’t take it from us, see what one of our facility management clients has to say about why M-TES is the only choice for facility management.
DOES M-TES PROVIDE FULL- OR PART-TIME MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS?
We have many models. In addition to performing work on a call out or scheduled basis, M-TES can provide a dedicated on-site technician (full- or part-time) with or without a Service Company van, tools, etc
DOES M-TES PROVIDE OVERNIGHT AND WEEKEND WORK?
Our techs are available 24/7 for regular and emergency work. After hours and weekend work and Holidays too, so you dont have to look elsewhere.
WHO WOULD OUR FACILITIES DEPARTMENT BE WORKING WITH AT M-TES?
Your account will be assigned to a dedicated project manager. The PM is responsible for coordinating dispatch, scheduling, work orders, status reports and general contracting responsibilities. One phone call is all it takes to put our team into action.
Take a look below to see if M-TES can help you solve your problems.
M-TES Construction & Engineering frequently utilizes Small and Medium Sized Business or Enterprise to help us perform work for a variety of clients. To learn more about how your SMBE can partner with us on various jobs, please click here or contact Frederick Anim, at 00233 244 760 255 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For your safety, please do not move any tools or equipment without speaking with your project manager first
- If at all possible, please relocate during noisy times when equipment and tools are in use; we do our best to communicate this and keep it to a minimum
- We suggest moving, pack in boxes, or otherwise protect items such as electronics, art, plants, pet enclosures, and other hard to clean items as dust will settle even where construction is not taking place
- If possible, heat/cool the house without your furnace or air conditioner is helpful. By completely blocking the warm-air and cold-air returns in the construction area, you will avoid pulling dust from that section of the house.
- Making timely decisions on reconstruction materials (paint colors, carpet, tile, cabinets etc.) will aid greatly in managing the time line of your project
- Once your project is agreed upon, it is important to be committed to the plan or be prepared for delays and updated pricing
- It is important that you speak with your insurance company to discuss whether or not your policy allows for coverage or reimbursement for added energy use
- Please be patient, we will do our best to keep you apprised of the timeline and progress, there are a lot of moving parts and the timeline may change. We do our best to anticipate everything on your project and to stay within your budget and your time frame, but again we ask for patience during the process
- Communication between all parties is key, speaking directly with the source to relay concerns as clearly and quickly as possible will help us better serve you
- Equipment will be strategically placed that will take up space in possibly a heavily trafficked area of your home or business. We do our best to minimize the effects on your daily life
- There is potential for incessant noise during the duration of your project. Loud equipment may be running in your home, as well as hammering drilling, sanding, etc
- Dust is a guaranteed byproduct of restoration/remodelling. Even with proper covering, ZipWalls, and air scrubbing it is common for a fine layer of dust to migrate throughout your home or office.
- If replacing materials is involved, you will need to make selections. We are available to offer suggestions should you need any help with material or design decisions
- Once your project has begun, special requests will alter the scope of the project and potentially cause substantial delays and likely include additional expenses
- Weather, unforeseen work that needs to be discussed with the insurance provider, logistics, and material back order can alter the schedule
- Due to multiple fans, dehumidifiers, and specialty equipment running on the property, there is potential for an increase in energy usage
- Depending on the severity of the project, it is normal to expect a range of emotions. All of these emotions are complete normal, and we are here to guide you through the process and get you back into your newly renovated home or business as quickly as possible
- Restoration work in your home can be exhausting, especially since it is never planned
- Expect the unexpected! More unexpected surprises while we work on getting your property back to pre-loss condition
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any question or concern. We are here to help and are glad to resolve any of your issue. Please feel free to reach us anytime. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.